Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The water dogs...er dog

Here is a video that my husband made. We met an amazing lady named Cathy who owns a place called "The Rex Center."

We bet on a massage/swim package at a charity event. Mesa took to the swimming (notice her total disregard for the "no diving") while Baily preferred the massages.

In other news we gave Mesa her four pills for the worms but she dropped one so Baily swooped in and ate it like it was a treat! The vet said not to worry so lets hope we don't have to go back!

2 comments:

Bijou said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the background you girls are using. Pink is my favorite color. Mom made me switch my background to a more fallish theme so I don't have much pink showing right now. You sure do like that pool Mesa. I hope Bailey got a nice massage. The video thingy is blocking the follower gadget right now so I will come back and join later.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD...what an awesome idea for a literal Puppy Spa!! Maybe if I had my own pool I would get to like the water!!

Thanks for stopping by we are so glad we did!!

Smileys!
Dory and the Mama