Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have some catching up to do

So first we have another great eBay find. Pee Pads! Those things are super expensive in the store but on eBay we got 300 for 35 bucks! Big Carl doesn't have the bladder capacity the big girls do and with my bum leg I can't get him out as often when the DH is home. He loves his pee pads though. He also doesn't like to tell us when he has to go, he is not very vocal at all so we always leave one out in the bathroom just in case.

I was give a beautiful award a couple weeks ago that I need to pass on!
 

This is an award from Tucker for the best dog blogs. I can't pick just a few so I give this to all my friends who don't already have it!

Last but not lease we have won Paw It Forward but need to give it out. So the first three bloggers who respond with a comment mentioning Paw It Forward will get a great gift! Please send me an email to the address in my profile. For those of you who don't know what Paw It Forward is, it is where you give a gift to three fellow bloggers to spread the blogging love once you have received a Paw it Forward gift! The beautiful pitties over at http://kissa-bull.blogspot.com/ played this game last week and we were one of the luck three so we will have picks to post soon!

9 comments:

*Alex* said...

Congrats to you lady on your directors award and your paw it forward! Get it! :D

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Congrats on the award & the paw it forward!

Sam said...

Congrats on your award. So many people are getting awards lately and they are well deserved :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a pawesome award!! Congrats!

Smileys!
Dory

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Maybe you woofies should try litter boxes?
--JB

kissa-bull said...

aww we just love hearing about big carl
even if its just pee pee stories
teehee
we'll have to add some wee stuff for little big carl in the package
pibble sugars
the houston pittie pack

Life With Dogs said...

I always smile when I land on a PIF post. Such a great way to share the love. :)

Have a great weekend!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award and have a great weekend.


Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Congrats on the eBay find! And congrats on the award. We use potty pads for the Munchkins. We started out using the disposable ones but realized how quickly the cost added up so we switched to reusable. They are super expensive in Petco and such but there is a website that sells them super cheap as they are actually hospital pads. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you the site address.