Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh the memories

So being back in AK is bringing back memories. My favorite is thinking about how the dogs used to sleep in our closet at night. This was a choice they made, not us. You see, we used to store our extra feather bed and comforters on the floor of our closet. One night, after a little too much wine I fell asleep before crating the girls. When I woke up in the morning, I found them looking all cozy in the piles of blankets/feather beds.

The next night when I went up to go to bed, the girls raced up ahead of me and buried themselves in the closet. For over a year this is how they slept. When we bought the house in AK we reconstructed this arrangement for them and they loved it. Sadly, in Cali we are not able to have this setup but the girls are just as happy as ever!

In this picture, Baily and Mesa are enjoying the new bed we bought!



No comments: