Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A survey

The Basics

1-Name and Age:
Baily- 3 years

Mesa- 3 years

Big Carl- 2 years (we think)

2-Breed:
Baily- Pit Bull/Boxer/? Rescue said mom was 85lbs and dad was 90. Baily is all of 51
Mesa- Pit Bull/Am Bulldog
Big Carl- Chihuahua

3-Nicknames:
Baily- Bug, Baily Boo, Baily Roo, Pup Pup
Mesa- Moose, Moose Goose, Dip Dunk, Dozer
Big Carl- BC, Little Man, Escape (pronounced Es-cap-eh), Carlos (his evil alter ego)

4-Where do y'all come from:
Baily- Alaska Dog and Puppy Rescue
Mesa- Anchorage Animal Care and Control
Big Carl- Strangest Angles- LA


Favorites

1-Toy:
Baily- Kong
Mesa- Ball
Big Carl- Mesa

2-Snack:
Baily- Raw Fish
Mesa- Bread
Big Carl- Parm Cheese

3-Human:
Baily- Mom
Mesa- Dad
Big Carl- Alex

Funny Stuff

1-Worst Habit:
Baily- Whining for attention
Mesa- Being thick headed
Big Carl- I like to go to the bathroom in the human bathroom when they make me mad

2-Most Embarrassing Moment:
Baily- As a pup, I got beat up
Mesa- Nothing embarrasses me, I pretend bad things don’t happen
Big Carl- pffffffffft

3-Family Dynamic:
Baily is alpha
Mesa could care less
Big Carl just likes to cause trouble

4-Your human's favorite thing about you:
Baily is super snuggly
Mesa is the life of the party
Big Carl is just crazy


20 comments:

pibble said...

I love it! What a nice glimse into your lives. (Baily, is that you as a little snuggle puppy in the first picture? TOO cute!)

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I loved reading all about your lives!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Too Cute! I just love all of BC's answers...the smallest pup is always the one that causes all the problems!

Smileys and Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and the troublemaker Bilbo (who is also the smallest).

Rescued Pittie Family said...

Love it!
Can I steal this idea?

Kate said...

What a great idea! I might have to do something like this too :)

And that first picture is ADORABLE. It always amazes me to think about how small my dogs must have been at some point!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thanks for sharing. Now we know lots about you. Some buddys neck sure is going to hurt
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Haha! You did a real good job with this. Now I feels like I know everybuddy better. (Oh, and, um, I whines for attention sometimes, too.)

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Bijou said...

Hi everybuddy,

Thanks for sharing those terrific things about yourselves. And we don't think you are weird. You look pawfectly normal to us!

Waggles,
Bijou

Teddy Bear said...

What a fun survey. It's always nice getting to know our DWB friends better.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You three did a super job with this. Glad to get to know you better.

*Alex* said...

BC does love me...and by love I mean is creepsterly obsessed with me! :D

Lorenza said...

Thanks for sharing all those things about you 3!
Now I know you better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two Pitties in the City said...

I never realized how close they all were in age. So many interesting things.

Dexter said...

I am liking that Big Carl better and better...

Slobbers,
Mango

Sapphire said...

ah, this is a happy family (:

BRUTUS said...

So nice to learn more about you. That's quite the variety of snacks - from raw fish to bread to cheese! What diverse palates you have!

Group Snorts-
Brutus (& Carmen) the Frenchie(s)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to learn a bit more about all - we love your nicknames.

Have a great weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Infrequent Flyers said...

Parm cheese? Is that short for parmesan cheese? Big Carl has good taste!

Mary said...

Cute idea! I might have to steal it;) Mesa's favorite snack is bread? That's so funny. Hey, it's cheaper than filet mignon, right?

ocmist said...

We always love learning more about everyone! The CCC